At Illinois Dental Careers, students often ask us about dental assistant duties and responsibilities. They want to know what a dental assistant
Dentistry has become a much-appreciated field during the last decade; and employment in this sector has seen growth by almost 31% in the past few years making it lucrative for the future dental assistant aspirers. There are very obvious reasons why many colleges and institutions are offering Dental assistant Training in Chicago and students finding dental assistant training Chicago offers a good way to get started in the professional career of dentistry.
- Job growth– With dental assistant training, you set yourself on a career path expected to grow in the coming years. The predicted job growth for dental assistants is significantly stronger than other medical fields so it is good to decide on becoming a dental assistant in Chicago.
- Short training – Dental assistant training at Illinois Dental Careers takes only 2 months making it affordable and manageable for many students to complete a career-focused program in minimum time.
- Good earning potential – This professional training of Dental Assistant in Chicago is quite remunerative and offers great income.
- Working with people – Being a Dental Assistant is a courteous job. It is rewarding in terms of helping people to take back their smiles and oral health. Patients respect their dental caretaker once their problems are handled with care, affection, and in a friendly way.
- Nice work environment – Unlike some other professions offering unsafe, messy, hot, or uncomfortable working conditions, dental offices are popular with their safe, clean, relaxing, professional, comfortable work environment with excellent ambiance.
- Possibility of flexibility – Usually dental assistants have flexible work schedules and working hours taking place mostly during the day in full-time jobs. But if you are willing to work only part-time or on weekends. Dental Assisting is in your best interests.
- Career advancement opportunities – Dental offices are not the only place to work as a Dental Assistant. In fact, you can find career advancement options in specialty courses focusing on orthodontics, endodontic, periodontic, pediatric dentistry, or even oral or maxillofacial surgery.
Benefits for Professionals
Dental Assistant Training in Chicago is equally beneficial for those already in the job. Taking these additional classes and training will not only help to expand skill set for a current job but will also improve chances in other possible careers including becoming a Dental hygienist, insurance coordinator, Dental office manager, or Dental product sales representative. It’s also possible that you become a Dental Assistant trainer in vocational schools, medical colleges, and universities to the aspiring dental assistants.
Become a Dental Assistant
Illinois Dental Careers as Chicago Dental Assistant Training institution offers a 10-week course schedule comprised of 20 modules of 2.5 hours each. This is a class-based instructional program that uses real-life scenarios and hands-on experience to train the best Dental Assistants. Dental Assistant Training in Chicago is designed to allow students the ability to pursue a new career while continuing to work full-time jobs. To learn more about this dental assisting program, you can email us at [email protected] or call (224) 246-2694.