Please Get in Touch
Our programs are short, we offer hands-on training with the latest dental technology, we offer real clinic environments, and small class sizes all at a reasonable tuition fee.
An experienced instructor will guide you through a module-based program with hands on training with the latest dental technology.
About Our Programs.
Dental Assisting Program Description:
20 modules that are 2.5 hours each, offered twice a week in the evening (please refer to the academic catalog for details).
Each module includes theoretical and clinical components, covering dental and oral anatomy and physiology, chair-side assisting, radiology, impressions, instrument identification, restorative materials and procedures, lab materials and techniques, coronal polishing, pit and fissure sealant placement, infection control, sterilization, and assisting in dental specialties.
Orthodontic Assisting Program Description:
16 modules that are 2.5 hours each(please, refer to the academic catalog for details).
Each module includes theoretical and clinical components, covering dental and oral anatomy and physiology, basic to advanced orthodontic chair-side assisting, orthodontic materials and supplies, instruments and procedures, appliances, Invisalign, radiology, and impressions.
A 40-hour orthodontic internship must be completed within two months from the date when the 16 orthodontic modules have been completed. The orthodontic internship can be completed at any of the Orthodontic Experts’ clinics listed in the academic catalog. Students can rotate between the clinic to fulfill the internship requirement in a timely manner. The internship forms must be signed at the end of each internship day by the orthodontic assistant and the clinic manager. The internship forms must be emailed to the program coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org at the end of every other week of the internship.
Orthodontic Assistant Program
- Payment Plans
- Complete Certificate
Dental Assistant Program
- Payment Plans
- Complete Certificate
Dental and Orthodontic Assistant Program
- Payment Plans
- 11% Discount
- Complete Certificate
Orthodontic Assisting Program Payment Plan
$750 down payment upon signing of enrollment agreement, followed by 5 weekly payments of $225.
Dental Assisting Program Payment Plan
$1000 down payment upon signing of enrollment agreement, followed by 6 weekly payments of $300.
Dental and Orthodontic Assisting Program Payment Plan
$1000 down payment upon signing of enrollment agreement, followed by 10 weekly payments of $364.20.
Tuition Includes the Following:
Please note, students are responsible for obtaining their scrubs and gym shoes or clogs to wear in class.
ILLINOIS DENTAL CAREERS OPERATES ON A ROLLING ADMISSION BASIS, WHERE STUDENTS CHOOSE THE START AND END DATES OF THEIR PROGRAMS, AS WELL AS THEIR OWN PACE OF STUDYING. THE ONLY REQUIREMENT FOR STUDENTS IS TO COMPLETE AT LEAST ONE PROGRAM MODULE EVERY TWO WEEKS IN ORDER TO STAY ACTIVE IN THE PROGRAM. IF THE STUDENTS MISS A MODULE DURING THE WEEK, THEY CAN WAIT UNTIL THIS MODULE IS OFFERED AGAIN DURING THE WEEK IN THE NEXT ACADEMIC CALENDAR CYCLE AND TAKE IT AT THAT TIME.
PROGRAM COMPLETION REQUIREMENTS
- STUDENTS MUST COMPLETE ALL OF THE ASSIGNED MODULES IN THEIR PROGRAMS.
- STUDENTS MUST ATTAIN AT LEAST A 70% FINAL GRADE IN THEIR PROGRAMS.
CHOOSE: CASH___ eCHECK___ CREDIT CARD (2% PROCESSING FEE APPLIES)___
________________FULL TUITION INCLUDES ALL BOOKS, SUPPLIES AND ANY MISCELLANEOUS EXPENSES
________________ DOWN PAYMENT, FOLLOWED BY _____________WEEKLY PAYMENTS
NAME ON CHECKING ACCOUNT:____________________________________________
9-DIGIT ROUTING NUMBER: ______________________________________________
ACCOUNT NUMBER: _____________________________________________________
CHECK NUMBER: ________________________________________________________
CREDIT CARD (2% PROCESSING FEE APPLIES):
CREDIT CARD NUMBER:______________________________ EXP. DATE:________________
AMOUNT TO BE CHARGED $___________________________ CVV#:________________
ILLINOIS DENTAL CAREERS DOES NOT OFFER FINANCIAL AID FOR TUITION ASSISTANCE.
Illinois Dental Careers shall, when a student gives a written notice of cancellation, provide a refund in the amount of at least the following:
- When a notice of cancellation is given before midnight of the fifth business day after the date of enrollment but prior to the first day of class attendance by the student, 100% of tuition, and any other charges shall be refunded to the student;
- When notice of cancellation is given after midnight of the fifth business day following the date of enrollment but prior to the close of business on the student’s first day of class attendance, the school may retain no more than the application registration fee which may not exceed $150 or 50% of the cost of tuition, whichever is less;
- Applicants not accepted by the school shall receive a refund of all tuition and fees paid within 30 calendar days after the determination of non-acceptance is made.
- Deposits or down payments shall become part of the tuition.
- The school shall mail a written acknowledgement of a student’s cancellation or written withdrawal to the student within 15 calendar days of the postmark date of notification. Such written acknowledgement is not necessary if a refund has been mailed to the student within the 15 calendar days.
- All student refunds shall be made by the school within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the student’s cancellation.
- Students must complete at least one module every two weeks to stay in the program. Not completing at least one module every two weeks shall constitute a constructive notice of cancellation to the school. For purposes of cancellation the date of cancellation shall be the last day of attendance.
Should the student’s enrollment be terminated or should the student withdraw for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
|Number of Modules completed||Refund amount (% of tuition)|
|1||100% minus registration fee of $150|
NOTICE TO STUDENT
- Do not sign this agreement before you have read it or if it contains any blank spaces.
- This agreement is a legally binding instrument and is only binding when the agreement is accepted, signed, and dated by the authorized official of the school or the admissions officer at the school’s principal place of business. Read all pages of this contract before signing.
- You are entitled to an exact copy of the agreement and any disclosure pages you sign.
- This agreement and the school catalog constitute the entire agreement between the student and the school.
- Any changes in this agreement must be made in writing and shall not be binding on either the student or the school unless such changes have been approved in writing by the authorized official of the school and by the student or the student’s parent or guardian. All terms and conditions of the agreement are not subject to amendment or modification by oral agreement.
- The school does not guarantee the transferability of credits to another school, college, or university. Credits or coursework are not likely to transfer; any decision on the comparability, appropriateness and applicability of credit and whether credit should be accepted is the decision of the receiving institution.
STUDENT’S RIGHT TO CANCEL
The student has the right to cancel the initial enrollment agreement until midnight of the 5th business day after the student has been accepted by the school. If the right to cancel is not given to any prospective student at the time the agreement is signed, then the student has the right to cancel the agreement at any time and receive a refund on all monies paid to date within 30 days of cancellation. Cancellations should be delivered in writing to the school management.
- I hereby acknowledge receipt of the school’s catalog, which contains information describing programs offered, and equipment or supplies provided. The school catalog is included as part of this enrollment agreement and I acknowledge that I have received a copy of this catalog. Student Initials ______
- I have carefully read and received an exact copy of this enrollment agreement. Student Initials ______
- I understand that the school may terminate my enrollment if I fail to comply with attendance, academic, and financial requirements or if I fail to abide by established standards of conduct, as outlined in the school catalog. While enrolled in the school, I understand that I must maintain satisfactory academic progress as described in the school catalog and that my financial obligation to the school must be paid in full before a certificate or credential may be awarded. Student Initials ______
- I hereby acknowledge that the school has made available to me all required disclosure information listed under the Consumer Information section of this Enrollment Agreement. Student Initials ______
- I understand that the school does not guarantee transferability of credit and that in most cases, credits or coursework are not likely to transfer to another institution. In cases where transferability is guaranteed, [school name] must provide me copies of transfer agreements that name the exact institution(s) and include agreement details and limitations. Student Initials ______
- I understand that the school does not guarantee job placement to graduates upon program completion. Student Initials ______
- I understand that complaints, which cannot be resolved by direct negotiation with the school in accordance to its written grievance policy, may be filed with the Illinois Board of Higher Education, 1 N Old State Capitol Plaza Suite 333, Springfield, IL 62701 or at www.ibhe.org. Student Initials ______
The student acknowledges receiving a copy of this completed agreement, the school catalog, and written confirmation of acceptance prior to signing this contract. The student by signing this contract acknowledges that he/she has read this contract, understands the terms and conditions, and agrees to the conditions outlined in this contract. It is further understood that this agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous verbal or written agreements and may not be modified without the written agreement of the student and the School Official. The student and the school will retain a copy of this agreement.
- The number of students who were admitted in the Dental Assisting Program as of July 1 of this reporting period: 38. The number of students who were admitted in the Orthodontic Assisting Program as of July 1 of this reporting period: 25.
- The number of additional students who were admitted in the Dental/Orthodontic Assisting Programs during the next 12 months and classified in one of the following categories: a) Dental Assisting Program, new starts: 18. Orthodontic Assisting Program, new starts: 13. b) Re-enrollments: 0. c) Transfers into the program from other programs at the school: 0.
- The total number of students admitted in the Dental Assisting Program during the 12-month reporting period: 38. The total number of students admitted in the Orthodontic Assisting Program during the 12-month reporting period: 25.
- The number of students enrolled in the programs during the 12-month reporting period who: a) Transferred out of the program or course and into another program or course at the school: 0. b) Completed or graduated from the Dental Assisting program: 38. Completed or graduated from the Orthodontic Assisting program: 12. c) Withdrew from school Dental Assisting Program: 1, Orthodontic Assisting program: 0. d) Are still enrolled – Dental Assisting program: 0, Orthodontic Assisting Program: 0.
- The number of students enrolled in the Dental Assisting Program who were: a) Placed in their field of study: 2. b) Placed in a related field: 3. c) Placed out of the field: 0. d) Not available for placement due to personal reasons: 0. e) Not employed: 1. The number of students enrolled in the Orthodontic Assisting Program who were: a) Placed in their field of study: 11. b) Placed in a related field: 1. c) Placed out of the field: 2. d) Not available for placement due to personal reasons: 0. e) Not employed: 1.
- The number of students who took a State licensing examination or professional certification examination, if any, during the reporting period: 0
- The number of students who took and passed a State licensing examination or professional certification examination, if any, during the reporting period: 0
- The number of graduates who obtained employment in the field who did not use the school’s placement assistance during the reporting period – Dental Assisting Program: 2, Orthodontic Assisting Program: 0.
- The average starting salary for all school graduates employed during the reporting period – Dental Assisting Program: $14.75/hr, Orthodontic Assisting Program: $15.00/hr.
The student acknowledges receiving a copy of this completed agreement, the school catalog, and written confirmation of acceptance prior to signing this contract. The student by signing this contract acknowledges that he/she has read this contract, understands the terms and conditions, and agrees to the conditions outlined in this contract. It is further understood that this agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous verbal or written agreements and may not be modified without the written agreement of the student and the School Official. The student and the school will retain a copy of this agreement. Student’s Signature:_____________________
Program Coordinator’s Signature___________
ILLINOIS HEALTH CAREERS DBA ILLINOIS DENTAL CAREERS WAS APPROVED BY THE DIVISION OF PRIVATE BUSINESS AND VOCATIONAL SCHOOLS OF THE ILLINOIS BOARD OF HIGHER EDUCATION WITH NO ACCREDITATION FROM INSTITUTIONS RECOGNIZED THROUGH THE U.S. BOARD OF EDUCATION